Stainless Steel Popular Durable Zumex Orange Juicer Commercial ,
|Material||Stainless steel||Delivery time||20FT: 10days; 40HQ: 15days|
|orange size||40--90mm||Output||35-40 oranges/ mins|
|Package size||675*510*1770MM||Certificate||CE approval available|
|40' HQ loading||58PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||24PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
Avoid dangerous please followed by the next step:
- Ensure read and understand all the explanations.
- Only use the specifically marked AC power
- For the safety purpose,only use connect power to the grounded
- Ensure machine is disconnected from main power and turn off the
power before you clean it.
- Do not touch the power connect plug.
- Only used for citrus and lemon. Do not used for other fruit.
- Do not use for peach, mango etc, in case it damage.
- Do not put your hands in the machine while it working.
1.Begin by unplugging the juicer.
2.Disassemble the juicer completely.
3.Dump the bin or container that catches the pulp and scrape it out
with a spatula.
4.Rinse each piece under running water.
5.Use the small brushes to clean the small areas, there are small
brushes available such as nail brushes
that can be used to clean the nooks and crannies.
6.For more thorough cleanings, fill the sink with water and add
7.Soak each piece for a few minutes and then wash with a brush or
8.Pay special attention to the mesh strainer as this can quickly
build up with pulp and juice debris. Do not
allow the juice particles to dry in this fine screen or they will be
difficult to remove.
9.Use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with water to wipe down the
machine itself. Although the juice is
designed to go through a certain route in the juicer, juice and
pulp will end up everywhere.
10.Allow all of the pieces to dry completely. It is fine to set
them on a towel or drying rack.
11.Reassemble the juicer.